Used Hobart WPS-1200 WastePro Pulper with:
- Pulper tank:
- 25.5 inch diameter investment cast 316 stainless steel tank
- vibration isolators secure the motor and tank to the stainless steel frame
- Tank includes vibration isolation gasket
- Pulping Disc:
- 5.5 inch diameter stainless steel pulping disc
- Investment cast stainless steel 17-4 cutting edges mounted on pulping disc for shearing action
- Particle Sizing Ring:
- Investment cast 17-4 stainless steel - matched to pulping disc
- Stationary Shearing Cutters:
- S-7 steel cutting edges mounted on tank wall to provide shearing action
- Tubular stainless steel legs with adjustable height
- Water consumption:
- 0-4 gallons per minute with 25 PSI line pressure
- Pulper motor:
- 6.0 horsepower
- TEFC - Total enclosed fan cooled
- Direct drive 1.5 inch diameter stainless steel shaft
- Waterpress Motor:
- Recirculating Pump Motor:
- Prewired electrical control panel
- NEMA 4 stainless steel enclosure
- Magnetic-type motor contactors
- Overload protection
- Remote "start-stop" push-button station
- Chemical pump standard
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Southeast, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Hobart WPS-1200 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Hobart WPS-1200 WastePro Pulper to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.