Used APV SR6GLO-S Heat Exchanger with:
- For your utility heating and cooling duties the Alfa Laval plate heat exchanger can be utilized
- Consists of multi-section with 4 pass regenerator, single pass heater and single pass cooler
- The plate heat exchanger consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates with portholes for the passage of the two fluids between which heat transfer will take place
- Add or remove plates to fit specific needs
- The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, physical properties of the fluids, pressure drop and temperature program
- Channels are formed between the plates and the corner ports are arranged so that the two media flow through alternate channels
- The heat is transferred through the plate between the channels, and complete counter-current flow is created for highest possible efficiency
- The corrugation of the plates provides the passage between the plates, supports each plate against the adjacent one and enhances the turbulence, resulting in efficient heat transfer
- Liquid flow rate: up to 16 kg/s (250 gpm), depending on media, permitted pressure drop and temperature program
- Inlets / Outlets: (4) 4 inch
- Welded to steel I-beam skid for added stability
|Equipment Size||90" L X 46.5" W X 80.5" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a APV SR6GLO-S or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this APV Crepaco SR6GLO Heat Exchanger to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.