Used Arpac 105-60 Shrink Tunnel with:
- The 105 SERIES shrink bundlers are designed to handle large stacks of products
- This unit is equipped with the optional side seal mechanism that creates packages with a full enclosure for increased product protection during distribution.
- Unit is supplied with a 61" wide seal bar with a clearance of 12"
- Maximum film width of 58".
- Product Length (flow direction) - 10 to 108 in
- Product Height Range - 2 to 11 in
- Film Gauge up to 3 mil
- Film type is low density polyethylene (L.D.P.E)
- Other Film Specifications - Clear or randomly printed film roll
- Core of film roll up to 3 inches
- The inline shrink bundlers are Arpac's most basic shrink bundling systems, available in semi or fully automatic, intermittent or continuous motion versions.
- Designed to handle an array of stable products, these machines are typically used to shrink wrap individual items, boxes, trays and bundles of multiple products.
- A rugged, simple design makes the inline bundlers ideal for shrink bundling nearly any flat product, including very large products, such as tables, chairs, shingles, doors, windows and pizza boxes.
- Economical in price and simple to use, the inline shrink bundlers are ideal machines to fulfill basic shrink packaging needs.
- 2 telescoping and 2 fixed film racks accomodate up to four 14" dia. rolls of film.
- Unit includes jib crane option for loading large rolls of film
- Powered speed pinch roll film feed system for positive film feed.
- Central point lubrication allows for routine maintenance without stopping production.
- Allen-Bradley programmable logic controller with Arpac standard operator interface.
- Digital controls for conveyor speeds, timing, and temperature settings for fast accurate setup when changing product size and film.
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet and controls.
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and around-the-clock operations.
- Laser cut components for maximum precision.
- Low film alert to warn of a film changeover.
- Possible products that can run on this unit are: Trayed product, Rolled product, Floor mats, Pizza boxes, Doors, Windows, Roofing shingles, Ceiling tiles, Ceramic tiles, Ice cream, Tables and Chairs, Newspapers
- Five belt sections
- Infeed plastic chain: 51" long x 45 7/8" wide
- Metering plastic chain: 23 1/2" long x 45 7/8" wide
- Third plastic chain: 25" long x 56 7/8" wide
- Three belt section: 43" long x 3" wide (outside two, center belt is 5" wide)
- Outfeed / heat tunnel plastic chain: 130" long x 60" wide
- Conveyor elevation pictured at 34" above the floor
- Aperture: 64" wide x 21 1/2" high
- Personnel guarding
- Indication light
- Last used 57" wide film
- Dual outfeed cooling fans
- SLC5/03 CPU Processor
- 1740 RPM, 1 1/2 HP Baldor motor
- Adjustable height
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a ARPAC 105-60 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Arpac 105-60 High Speed Shrink Bundler and Tunnel to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.