Used ARPC EWA-C Conveyorized Rotary Stretch Wrapper with:
- Heavy-duty, welded steel construction (no plastic panels) designed for long life
- Eco-friendly, durable powder coating
- Variable wrap arm speed using 3/4 HP, 90Vdc motor with ANSI 60 chain drive system
- Up to 15 rotations per minute
- Rotating arm can deliver 25–55 loads per hour
- Dual V-belt drive rotating arm
- NEMA 3 commutator
- Conveyor System
- Chain driven roller conveyor can support up to 4,000 lb.
- Three strand drag chain conveyor can support up to 3,000 lb.
- Integrated film clamp
- Automatic indexing
- Conveyor height: 18 inches (top of roller)
- Conveyor speed: 30 feet per minute
- EZ-Load® film pre-stretch dispenser for 20" film rolls
- Load detection photo eyes
- Dual anti-static film rollers with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Film pre-stretch capability from 150 to 300% stretch (200% standard)
- Variable carriage speed up to 21 feet per minute
- Dancer bar variable corner compensation
- Electronic film tension adjustment control
- Machine dimensions: 20 inches long x 167 inches wide x 123 inches high
- Load Height: 24 to 89 inches
- Maximum load diagonal clearance: up to 75 inches
- Load width: 53 inches
- Load length: 53 inches
- Includes safety rails
- This unit has only been set up for demonstration purposes and has not been used in production
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Northeast, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a ARPAC EWAC-4S5-71 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this ARPAC EWA-C Conveyorized Rotary Stretch Wrapper to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.