Used BFB Overwrapper with:
- The BFB 3786 is a high speed automatic overwrapping machine for collating and overwrapping cartoned products (cartoned or paper-wrapped soaps, etc.) with heat-sealable film (PVC, polypropylene, polyethylene) from reel.
- With stacking mechanism
- Wrapping speed up to 50 ppm
- Fully mechanical machine driven by cams
- Oil Bath lubrication
- Easy cleaning
- Rotary knives to cut the film
- Positive film feeding system by means of timing belts
- Main pusher with return stroke over the top of the stacking unit
- High-speed stacking unit
- Automatic discharge of the last bundle left into the machine
- Continuous motion exit sealing belts
- Size change-over can be performed without any tools, easy adjustments by digital indicators
- Size change-over time: 10 min. max.
- PLC Siemens Mod. S7
- Optional items (to be verified by OEM): Tear tape unit, Print registration unit, Electronic film feeding system, and/or Stainless steel guards
- Allen Bradley machine status light
- Adjustable tilt on infeed conveyor
- Pneumatic infeed reject system (belt is 11 inches long x 10 inches wide)
- Second infeed belt: 26 inches long x 11-3/4 inch wide)
- Side belts: 32 inches long x 4 inches wide
- Outfeed belts: (2) 36 inches long x 3/4 inch wide
- Outfeed side belts: 18 inches long x 7 inches wide
- Outfeed elevation pictured at 35 inches above the floor
- Film rollers are 23 inches wide
- Last used 7 inch wide film
- Stainless steel guarding
- Adjustable product guide rails
- Personnel guarding
- Adjustable machine height
- All specifications listed should be confirmed with OEM.
|Equipment Size||142" L X 46" W X 75" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a BFB 3786 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this BFB 3786 Overwrapper for Collating Overwrapping to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.