Used Circle Packaging Horizontal Form Fill and Seal with:
- Four sided pouch form fill and seal horizontal wrapper
- Last running moist towelette single serve pouch
- Fiber towel is unrolled and cut into strips, then folded, dosed in solution(dosing system not included), then cut into final segments and then wrapped with top and bottom film. Wrapped product then travels through a series of two side sealers and a pull wheel.
- Side sealers apply constant pressure with controlled heat. The first sealer applies a minimal amount of heat as to be sure not to scorch the wrap. The second sealer applies more heat to ensure the seal is made.
- Pull wheels are used to pull and align film through the machine, while cooling and strengthening the side seals
- The package then travels through a cross sealer which seals the remaining two sides. Once the four sides of the package have been sealed, the packages are then separated lengthwise by a slitter which cuts along the seal. The packages then travel through another pull wheel and through the cut-off knife which separates the packages in the cross direction.
- Horizontal orientation pouch machine
- Continuous motion
- Compatible film types:
- Cold seal
- Poly-coated paper
- Previously used for packaging moist towelettes
- Output: approximately up to 1,200 packages per minute
- Allen-Bradley touchscreen HMI for machine human interface
- Stainless steel contact parts
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Circle Packaging or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Circle Towelette Horizontal Form Fill Seal Poucher to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.