Used CTM Labeling Systems 360 Series Labeler with:
- There are 3 CTM Labeling Systems, crated and ready to ship
- The 360 Series Label Applicator is a rugged, versatile labeler loaded with standard features not found on most other applicators. The 360 can be configured as a merge, blow-on or tamp-blow applicator and each module can also be easily switched to an opposite hand with no change parts in a minimum of time. The 360 is available in 5", 7-1/2" and 10" widths and all units are stepper motor driven and include Dual Microprocessors, State-of-the-art electronics, intelligent control equipped with onboard I/O, and a “Self-teaching” label sensor.
- Labeling speeds: Programmable to 1500 inches per minute, to 2100 IPM with oversize unwind and rewind. Programmed with speed profiling ability
- Product sensing: Retroreflective scanner
- Stepper motor: The 360 stepper drive uses a micro pulse driver for increased accuracy and performance, and is programmable to dispense labels at up to 2100 inches per minute
- Control: The 360 is equipped with state-of-the-art electronics featuring a Dual Microprocessor control - One 32-bit processor supervises the application program while a digital signal processor (DSP) supervises the motion loop resulting in faster response times and improved application accuracy. The 360 controller is also equipped with onboard I/O pre-wired to external connectors to accommodate the following:
- low label - tamp home and extend switching
- web break - encoder velocity compensation
- loose loop control - product shape profiling
- imprinting - zero downtime configuration
- Each machine is shipped preprogrammed and can have the additional hardware installed at a later date for simple “plug n play” operations. The electronic control assembly is packaged as a module and can be easily removed for repair or replacement, eliminating costly downtime and servicing
- Operator interface: The self-prompting user-friendly display control comes with an easy to read, 4 line, 40 character LCD display. Dedicated soft keys allow quick access to the most frequently used set up parameters, thus eliminating lost time searching through complicated menus
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Southwest, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a CTM 360 Series or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this CTM Labeling Systems 360 Series Labeler to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.