Used Fritsch Multicut Multi-Purpose Pastry Line with:
- The FRITSCH MULTICUT combines in a single production line the punch and turn process that preserves the integrity of the dough with the wealth of forms provided by the intelligent punch and cut technology.
- Table height: 900 millimeters (35.43 inches)
- Infeed table width: 700 millimeters (27.56 inches)
- Conveyor belt width 650 millimeters (25.59 inches ) (dough sheet net 600 millimeters or 23.62 inches)
- Punching stroke for pastries: 25 strokes per minute
- Punching stroke for croissants: 30 strokes per minute
- Punching stroke, cross cutting: 100 strokes per minute
- Dough infeed-height, guillotine: 70 millimeters (2.76 inches)
- Dough thickness punching: 20 millimeters (0.79 inch)
- Dough thickness cross cutting: 20 millimeters (0.79 inch) (puff pastry and topped pastry dough) or 65 millimeters (2.56 inches) (chelsea buns)
- Speed of pastry products: 0.6 - 6 meters per minute (0.66 - 6.56 yards per minute)
- Throughput speed of croissants: maximum 15 meters (16.4 yards) per minute
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Europe.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Fritsch Multicut or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Fritsch Multicut Multi-Purpose Pastry Line to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.