Used Benchmark Automation Fuji-Formost Cookie Packaging Line with:
- This packaging line lanes, meters, and shingles product before it enters the flow wrapper
- Receiving conveyor dimensions: 96 inches long x 52 inch wide
- Receiving conveyor height: 58 inches
- Transfer conveyor dimensions: 52 inches wide x 96 inches long
- Transfer conveyor height: 57 inches
- Product spreading conveyor moves product into 18 lanes
- Product spreader dimensions: 96 inches long x 48 inches wide
- Product spreader height: 58 inches
- Metering conveyor: 96 inches long x 56 inches wide
- 18 lane vibrating conveyor: 92 inches long x 54 wide infeed and 93 inch wide outfeed
- Magazine loaders and shuttle feeders: Three six lane loaders for a total of 18 lanes
- Flag chain conveyor - cardboard slips go along side the product and underneath it and stacks the cookies vertically in groups of 6 and then are fed to the wrapper
- Fuji Formost FW 3200 Print Register Flow Wrapper
- Operating speed: 10 to 300 packages per minute
- AC servo motor
- Film roll:
- Maximum width: 16.875 inches
- Maximum diameter: 11 inches
- Film cut-off length: 3.375 inches to 13.75 inches
- Maximum product width: 5.5 inches
- Maximum product height: 4 inches
- Lugged infeed with 9 inch centers
- PLC controls
- Cantilevered frame
- Postive product control
- Touchscreen HMI
- Right hand operation
- Markem Imaje 840 date coder
- Benchmark Automation Shtl-Ctrl control cabinet for conveyors with AC unit
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Southeast, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Benchmark Automation Cookie Line or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Benchmark Automation Cookie Packaging Line to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.