Used Hobart HBA2G Double Rack Gas Oven with:
- 2 units, each priced separately
- Advanced digital programmable control panel includes:
- Bake/steam timers
- Cool-down mode
- Four stage baking
- Auto on/off control
- Auto vent
- 99 menus
- Energy saving idle mode
- 300,000 BTU in-shot burner system
- Heat exchanger with weldless construction for longer life
- Heavy duty rack lift with rack jam warning system utilizing slip clutch feature
- Soft start rotation system
- Stainless steel construction
- Flush floor with patented adjustable floor construction provides easy access - no ramp required
- Field reversible bake chamber door
- Space saving 72 inches wide x 62 inches deep footprint (less canopy)
- Wide viewing glass (21 inch width x 57.5 inch height) with triple pane glass for reduced heat loss and cooler working area in front of oven
- Patented self-contained cast spherical steam system
- Pre-plumbed water regulator
- Built-in rollers and levelers for ease of installation
- Single point 10 inch vent connection
- Capacity - two single racks or one double rack
|Heat Source:||Natural Gas|
|Lift Design:||A Type Lift|
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Northeast, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Hobart HBA2G or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Hobart HBA2G Double Rack Gas Oven to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.