Used IWKA CPR Cartoner with:
- Fully Automatic Barrel Cam Side Load Cartoner
- System previously running tuck cartons
- Depucking system at infeed for removing bottles from pucks and automatically loading into the cartoner infeed product bucket with a barrel cam side loader
- Depucking system footprint: 166 inches long x 66 inches wide x 60 inches high
- Cartoner footprint: 342 inches long x 82 inches wide x 90 inches high
- Programmable Controls
- Allen Bradley SLC 5/03 PCU
- Depucker infeed lug chain is 4-1/2 inches wide
- Rotary screw infeed for spacing product
- Lugs have 5 inch centers
- Puck discharge conveyor (not mounted): 136 inches long x 6 inches wide
- Depucker conveyor (pictured seperately): 94-1/2 inches long x 6 inches wide
- Depucker single barrel cam loader (40 head) used for both loading product into buckets and also depucking the product
- Cartoner infeed plastic chain product conveyor: 285 inches long x 7 inches wide
- Infeed elevation pictured at 37 inches above the floor
- Case lug conveyor: 81 inches long
- All lugs have 5 inch centers but can be easily adjusted without tooling
- Cartoner outfeed side belts: 18 inches long x 2-1/2 inches wide
- Outfeed elevation pictured at 35 inches above the floor
- Two head rotary carton feeder
- Machine function light tree
- IWK Verpackungstechinik GMBH control interface mounted on a swivel arm for easy access on either side of the machine
- Continuous motion
- Product flow is from left to right
- Stainless steel construction
- Personnel guarding
- Adjustable levelers for adjusting height
|Equipment Size||418" L X 115" W X 89" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a IWKA CPR or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this IWKA Fully Automatic Cartoner with Depucker System to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.