Used Jones Automatic Cartoner with:
- Legacy Cartoner is fully automatic cartoner for glued cartons
- Product infeed lug belts: 84" long x 1 1/2" (each)
- Present product buckets are 3/4" high x 2-1/2 long x 6" wide on 6" centers. Buckets are molded one piece plastic design and can be easily changed out with different product size.
- Product bucket conveyor: 240" long x 6" wide
- Orbi-Trak Rotary Carton Pick System presently with two heads but capable of running 4 heads with change parts.
- Minor tab tuck wheel
- 10 head barrel cam loading system
- Extended Powered Carton Blank Feed Magazine is 136" long
- Carton lug chain: 96" long and lugs are 2 3/4" with 6" centers
- Product infeed elevation is 30" above the floor
- Product outfeed elevation is 36" above the floor
- Allen-Bradley SLC 5/0? Programmable Processor with 14 slot rack
- Indramat Servo motors and drives
- Electrocam PLuS 5000 series programmable Limit Swith which enables finite control of glue patterns
- HMI operator control station with swing arm for operator control from either side of cartoner
- Nordson Vista series 3500V hot melt glue unit
- Fully adjustable cartoner with Siko Gauges
- Personnel guarding
- Adjustable levelers
- Voltage control circuit: 115 VAC / 24 VDC
- Main power is 460 Volts / 3 Ph / 60 Hz at 24.9 amps
- Largest Motor: 11.3 FLA
|Equipment Size||410" L X 72" W X 79" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Jones Legacy or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Jones Legacy Fully Automatic Cartoner with Nordson to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.