Used KB Indoor Bulk Flour Silo with:
- 60,000 pound capacity
- The silo base pan with the airslide fabric and plenum [this base will be further disassembled to be in two pieces for ease of shipment and re-installation].
- The six  narrow 3-panel side wall sections and the six  long 5-panel side wall sections
- The two  top vent fabric pieces [these should be replaced with new fabric] with the two  vent fabric wire “cage” sections and the center cross beam assembly
- The  interior vent tube with the ten  interior vent tube and side wall support and stiffening braces
- The six “red” silo feet [legs], where three  of these legs have the silo load cell weighing system built into them [a plus].
- The silo load cell summing box and digital weight controller [a plus]
- The Bib-D-Cator level indicator, the Lexan access port with gasket and knobs, the  airslide toggling valves, the infeed diverter baffle plate, the electrical disconnect switch, and the box of loose nuts and bolts for the silo.
- The blow-thru rotary flour feeder
|Mixer Type:||Fluidizing blower|
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Northeast, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a KB Systems FS or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this KB Indoor Bulk Flour Silo to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.