Used Resina NRS 30 RH Chuck Capper with:
- Cap moves by gravity through an easily adjusted stainless steel top cap chute into a stainless steel cap chute end. Cap transfer button strips the cap out of the chute end after receiving a signal that a container is in place. An air-actuated mechanical chuck cams up and down to pick up the cap. It then cams down to torque the cap onto the container with a patented Heavy Duty Clutched station for accurate torque control without “scuffing” or “burning” the caps.
- Heavy duty, self-contained, automatic, “chuck" style, capping system
- It is specifically designed to be highly versatile, with fast changeover
- Applies up to 60 caps per minute, depending upon cap size
- It comes equipped with an H-26 vertical dial pin hopper/sorter
- 78 inches of conveyor
- Variable speed motors
- Standard controls
- 10-70 millimeter diameter caps (with change parts, not included)
- Currently set up for 70 millimeter diameter caps
- Speeds up to 60 caps per minute
|Location||North Central, USA
This machine is located at a client’s facility in North Central, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Resina NRS 30 RH or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Resina NRS 30 RH Chuck Capper to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.