Used Rheon Cornucopia KN-550 Encrusting Machine with:
- The CORNUCOPIA KN550 is a highly versatile Encrusting Machine for producing confectionery, prepared foods and fermented dough production.
- Maximum capacity for small products is 90 pieces per minute
- Color touch screen control panel for fine tuning and adjustment
- Product weight range: 10 to 300 grams (0.35 to 10.58 ounces)
- Output: 10 to 90 pieces per minute
- Belt speed: 1.3 to 22 meters per minute (4.27-72.18 feet per minute)
- Product length range: 0 to 500 mm (intermittent Encrusting) (0-19.69 inches)
- Extruding capacity: 400 kg per hour (881.85 pounds)
- Width: 1757 mm (69.17 inches)
- Depth: 979 mm (38.54 inches)
- Height: 1486 mm (58.5 inches)
- Weight: 520 kg (1146.4 inches)
- Electrical capacity: 3.2 kW
- Hopper capacity: 20 Liters x 2 hoppers
- Production KN550 can produce Chocolate Chip Cookies up to 5,400 pieces per hour with the weight remaining constant. It produces cookies without crushing the chocolate.
- KN550 can produce Arancini with cheese filling without damaging the texture of rice both continuously and uniformly. Product size, filling and dough ratio can be set easily.
- As expected, KN550 is ideal for meat products. The main body is easily washable and stainless steel parts are available for sanitary purposes.
- By using options such as the Solid Feeder, a whole egg can be encrusted into ground meat for products such as Scotch Eggs. Furthermore, solid material can be encrusted with two types of ingredients.
- Intermittent encrusting function produces filled bar shaped products. You can get various lengths for products by the wide intermittent range of 0-99 seconds.
- By using the Open Top Shutter, the surface of the product remains visible. You can produce Open Top Pizzas while maintaining the natural texture of the ingredients.
- Production of yeast raised bar shaped products, finger foods such as bread sticks, and even pretzels can be easily made.
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Rheon KN550 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Rheon Cornucopia KN550 Encrusting Machine to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.