Used Rovema VPX480 Vertical Form, Fill, and Seal with:
- Auger fed vertical form, fill, and seal bagger for large capacity product
- Previously used to bag sugar
- Powered film unwind
- Film width: 47 inches
- Static removal
- Markem Smart Date 3 film coder
- Former dimensions: 14 inches wide x 9 inches deep
- Block/flat bottom bags
- Seal bar width: 20 inches
- Soft drop product discharge
- Outfeed conveyor: 18 inches wide x 60 inches long
- Conveyor discharge height: 22 inches
- Thermo Scientific Merlin M33 Recirculating Chiller
- Chills an area around the seal bar to prevent film warping and product warming during sealing
- Product hoist to auger feeder
- Allen-Bradley servo motors
- Allen-Bradley ControlLogix for 2-axis servo motors
- Allen-Bradley Ultra3000 multi-axis servo drive
- Allen-Bradley PanelView 1000 touchscreen HMI
- Output: approximately 120 packages per minute, depending on product and package size
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Rovema SDX-150 Auger Filler
- Capable of running free flowing powders and granules
- Hopper dimensions: 24 inch diameter x 15 inch straight side, 17 inch cone
- Auger diameter: 6 inches
- Flight centers: 4 inches
- Auger length: 68 inches
- .5 horsepower auger servo motor
- Product infeed: 8 inch diameter
- Controls integrate directly with the bagger
|Former Diameter:||14 inches wide x 9 inches deep|
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Rovema VPX-480. SDX 150 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Rovema VPX480 Large Capacity Auger Filler VFFS to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.