Used Salwasser R-101ACG / L-44 Automatic Case packer with:
- Product is gapped by the top belt on the infeed conveyor and then transported to the stacking area. Once the photoeye remains blocked (meaning the stacking area is full) the product conveyor stops. The bottom plate raises the product while several pins extend to hold the packages in place, then a new row of product enters and is stacked from underneath.
- Once the stacks reach the desired height they travel to the loading horn by way of a series of pushing arms. Then each stack is pushed through the horn into a case which has previously been formed. The loaded case is then lowered onto the outfeed conveyor (top facing up)
- Case blanks are manually loaded onto the magazine infeed. A pneumatic suction cup grabs a single case blank to separate it from the stack while a stopper prevents the rest from falling over. A second set of suction cups then grabs the separated case and holds it stationary while a series of tab tuckers square-up the case and fold in the bottom flaps. The case is then positioned on the loading horn to be loaded.
- Once the case is loaded it would travel downstream to a top and bottom case taper (see case tapers in inventory)
- Servo driven product stacker
- Runs up to 10-15 cases per minute
- Various possible stack patterns (last ran 2 x 6 x 1)
- Allen Bradley DataLiner display
- Infeed product conveyor: 30 inches long x 6 inches wide
- Top belt used to space product apart: 30 inches long x 4 inches wide
- Infeed elevation pictured at 40 inches above the floor
- Product belt conveyor: 113 inches long x 6 inches wide
- Stack area is 63-1/2 inches long x 6 inches wide
- Case magazine infeed chain: 101 inches long and easily accessible for easy reload
- (2) Loading horns with dimensions (total-not tapered): 12-1/2" x 10-1/2" and 16-1/4" x 11-1/4"
- Outfeed case conveyor: 125 inches long x 14-1/4 inch wide
- Outfeed elevation pictured at 27 inches above the floor
- (2) 1725 RPM, 1 HP Reliance Electric drive motors (infeed and outfeed)
- Personnel guarding
- Infeed and outfeed adjustable product guide rails
|Equipment Size||271" L X 128" W X 108" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Salwasser R-101ACG / L-44 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Salwasser R-101ACG / L-44 Automatic Case Packer to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.