Used Samuel P-625 Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine with:
- Model EXS-201
- All operating functions such as strap feed, strap tension and heater bar temperature are controlled by a printed circuit board.
- Automatic motor shut-off if not used within 60 seconds. Offers instant resumption of operation when needed
- Heater blade reaches operating temperature in just 5 seconds and maintains an optimum operational level while in use
- High speed transmission system with electromagnetic clutch, allows for excellent performance of only 1.5 per second cycle, providing less wearing components, for better reliability and longevity
- Capacitor start motor reduces the “start” current of the motor to prevent overheating Unique heater element avoids electric leakage, short circuits and lengthens the life of the heater blade
- Adjustable package guides ensure positioning accuracy of package over sealing head Accepts strap sizes 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" with no additional parts required
- Through the use of an outside adjustable knob the strap tension can be adjusted up to 132 pounds without the need to open the top cover
- Low voltage control circuit for operator safety Casters for portability
- 110 volt allows for use anywhere in the facility Feed button control for pre-set strap lengths
- Simple touch of the reset button automatically returns machine to its starting position
- Reversible cutter blade for greater cutting life
- All electrical power cuts off when doors or table top is open
- Hinged, interlocked cover provides safe, easy access to strapping mechanism for maintenance, cleaning or tension adjustment
|Equipment Size||35.2" L X 22.3" W X 28.7" H|
|Product Min Size||1.25 inches high x 2.5 inches wide
|Product Max Size||No limit
|Location||North Central, USA
This machine is located at a client’s facility in North Central, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Samuel EXS-201 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Samuel P-625 Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.