Used Complete Bottle Labeling Filling Packaging Line with:
- Previously used for acid based chemicals and cleaners
- Plastico polypropylene totes
- 2 large vats used for storing acid-based chemicals
- Shorewood Front, Back, and Neck Labeler
- Model numbers: 400 and 30
- Front and back labeler labels the main parts of the bottle
- Neck labeler places a label at the bottle's neck
- The neck labeler comes first on the conveyor
- Kaps-All FA-R-16 Filler
- High speed rotary filler
- 6 to 24 nozzles
- Can store up to 150 recipes
- Mingibar CR8TP/106 Trigger Inserter
- Used for capping any bottle with a spray nozzle
- Surekap SK600 Bottle Capper
- Six capping spindles
- Cap size range: 8 to 110 millimeters
- Mettler-Toledo XE Check Weigher
- Domino C6000 Case Coder
- Comes after the taper on the conveyor belt and prints on 1 to 2 sides of the box
- Domino A200 Bottle Coder
- Hartness Case Packer
- Custom made bottle unscrambler conveyor and bottle dispensing rack
- Arrow bottle line conveyor
- Hytrol conveyor
- Roach conveyor
- Equipguard: standard extra panel of hard plastic on most of the machinery
- Sharpe Booster Pump and Piping
- Increases the pressure of the fluid inside the filler
- Trigger Line eye wash fountain
- Combi TBF Case Taper
||Acid based cleaners and chemicals
||North Central, USA
This machine is located at a client’s facility in North Central, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Kaps-All or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Complete Bottle Labeling Filling Packaging Line to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.