Used Sidel SL90 F85 64 Head High Speed Rotary Labeler with:
- Rotary labeler designed to offer maximum flexibility in applying both self-adhesive and cold-glue paper labels to containers
- Uses a modular structure and can easily switch between both kinds of labels by removing and replacing the modular labelling stations
- Machine configuration with parallel infeed/outfeed conveyors with 4 star wheels
- Camera vision system positioned at the beginning of the main carousel for bottle orientation
- 64 servo controlled bottle platforms
- Module labeling stations:
- Can utilize up to 3 labeling stations
- Roll-fed pressure sensitive station or cut-and-stack cold glue stations are available
- Labelling stations are not included with this quote. Ask your sales representative for additional pricing for labeling station(s) matching your application
- Special wiping system for the application of aluminum foil over the cap. Foiling unit is not included in this main unit only quote
- Maximum production speeds (depending on container and label size):
- Pressure sensitive application: 60,000 bottles per hour
- Cold glue application: 50,000 bottles per hour
- Previously used for 330 milliliter, round glass beer bottles
- Change parts available for 12 ounce, round glass bottles
- Bottle diameter range (may require OEM change parts):
- Minimum: 50 millimeters
- Maximum: 110 millimeters
- Carousel diameter: 2,560 millimeters
- Pitch: 144 millimeters
- Schneider Electric PacDrive MC-4 and PacDrive C600 servo motor controllers
- Touchscreen HMI
- Quoted price is for the main unit only and does not include labelling stations, contact a Sigma Sales representative about your project and label station pricing
|Glue Type:||Cold Glue|
|Number of Labeling Stations:||Up to 3 stations|
|Bottle Orientation:||Vision system and servo|
|Bottle Indexing:||Timing screw and starwheels|
||Glass beer bottles
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Sidel SL90 F85 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Sidel SL90 F85 64 Head High Speed Rotary Labeler to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.