Used TISMA Horizontal Cartoner with:
- 600 series cartoner
- Stainless steel design
- HDI disconnect switch
- Banner MINI BEAM SM312LV product flow sensors
- Gear driven Rotary Feeder
- Vacuum operated
- Dual vacuum suction cups on all arms
- Suction cups are horizontally adjustable
- Air set at 6.0 CFM @ 60 PSI (Dry plant air)
- Rotary feeder is in the horizontal postion
- Motorized carton magizine
- Boston gear motor powered by 208-230/460 volts, 1.3-1.2/.6 amps, 1/6 TE HP, 1725 RPM, 60 HZ, 3 Phase
- Horizontally adjustable carton magizine back guide
- Adjustable carton magizine infeed width
- Height and angle are adjustable on the carton magizine infeed
- Adjustable top guide height on the carton infeed
- Adjustable carton magizine width
- Adjustable vertically rotory feed
- Adjustable horizontally rotory feed
- Adjustable vertical box former
- Adjustable horizontal box former
- Able to adjust the angle of the outfeed
- Back product flow guide rail horizontally adjustable
- Top guide height horizontally adjustable
- Bottom flap folder horizontally adjustable
- 7 3/4 inches from center to center on the product inflow buckets
- 7 1/2 inches wide X 9 inches long product inflow bucket deminsions
- 5 1/2 inch gap between the product inflow walls
- 7 3/4 inches from center to center on the box inflow buckets
- 5 3/4 inches long x 3 3/4 inches wide on the box inflow buckets
|Equipment Size||347" L X 86" W X 70" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Tisma THC600M or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this TISMA THC600M Horizontal Cartoner to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.