Used Weber Model 2600Lt Tamp Blow Printer Applicator with;
- Weber RLC2000 6” x 6’ Variable Speed Belted Conveyor
- H-Style Base with Double Locking Casters and Leveling Feet
- Integrated Applicator Mount with In/Out, Vertical and Horizontal Traverse
- Variable Speed DC Gear Motor
- Fully Adjustable Guide Rails
- Product Sensor and Reflector Mounts
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Powder Coated / Anodized Aluminum & Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Model 2600Lt utilizes the new Sato LT408 print engine. The unit prints 203-dpi text, bar codes and graphic images at speeds up to 6” per second, and will dispense labels up to 4.5” wide and 6” in length.
- Utilizing the tamp-blow method of application, a printed pressure-sensitive label is peeled from its liner and is retained by vacuum on the applicator’s tamp pad. The pad is extended (8" standard stroke) and blown onto the product or package from approximately 0.25”.
- Standard features include durable anodized aluminum construction, an external user interface with LCD display, easily accessible inputs/outputs to facilitate the use of a product sensor or other optional accessories, and stepper-driven rewind.
- Dimensions: 32.22”L x 21.50”W x 25.09”H (81.9cm x 54.6cm x 63.7 cm); weight 110 lbs. (49.9 kg)
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 cycle, 5 amps; overload protection built in; 220 VAC, 50 cycle optional
- Label Sizes: Max 4.25”W x 6.0”L (114.3mm x 152.4mm) and Min 1.125”W x .60”L (28.6mm x 15.2mm)
- Print Speed & Resolution: Up to 6” per second print speed at 203 dpi
- Label Roll Size: Maximum diameter 12.0” (305mm)
- The Model 2600Lt tamp blow printer applicator is capable of printing and applying 1.75” wide x 5” feed length labels at a rate up to 35 products per minute, depending on the printer speed, stroke length, and controller settings.
- Adjustable head height
- Casters for mobility and levelers for stationary labeling
|Equipment Size||72.5" L X 48" W X 71" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Weber Labeling 2600LT T.B R.H P/A or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Weber Model 2600Lt Tamp Blow Printer Applicator to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.