Used R.A. Jones Wraptor Paperboard Wraparound Cartoner with:
- Can run cans, bottles, cups, bowls and tubs
- Capable of running the following package styles (change parts may be required):
- Drop Through
- Neck Through
- Single Tier
- Double Tier
- Over the Crown
- Allen-Bradley Kinetix6000 power supply/servo drive
- Blank wrap magazine dimensions: 6.5 feet long x 8 inches wide
- Approximate product infeed conveyor dimensions: 5 inches wide x 160 inches long, includes 90 degree turn
- Currently set to run: 2.5 inch diameter x 1.625 inches tall cans
- Previously used to wrap pet food cans
- Blank wrap dimensions: 8.75 inches inches long x 2.625 inches wide
- 3-head rotary vacuum blank wrap pick-off
- 4.5 inch pitch
- Overhead confinement to hold wrap in place
- Side grip lugged conveyor moves product through wrapping plows
- Nordson ProBlue 10 hot melt glue unit
- Side grip transfer to outfeed conveyor
- Outfeed conveyor dimensions: 2.75 inches wide x 120 inches long
- Gull wing doors with safety interlocks
- Infeed height currently set to 40 inches
- Starwheel timing infeed
- Static locking device for package closure
- Suits a wide range of applications
- Output: up to 250 cartons per minute
- Can be used on cans, bottles, cups, bowls and tubs
- Allen-Bradley PanelView 700 touchscreen HMI
- Left-to-right product flow
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Jones Wraptor or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this RA Jones Wraptor Paperboard Wraparound Cartoner to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.