Used Spooner Vicars Cookie Cutter with Marie Dies:
- Small footprint design
- 3 roll drive system ensures smooth and consistent product
- Separate extraction web drive roller to improved weight control and reduce extraction belt wear
- Radial scraper adjustment ensures precise control of the product weights and prevents damage to the moulding roller
- Pneumatic pressure control for efficient product extraction
- Auto web tracking
- Various Feed Roller dispositions
- Extraction pressure is removed when machine is stopped to prevent damage to the extraction belt
- Built in pedestal with touch screen operator control interface
- Lift out rollers for improved hygiene and easy belt change
- Built in feature for the extraction web drive significantly reduces extraction belt changeover time
- Quick release drive clutch for moulding roller allows easy installation and removal of moulding rollers
- Options for extraction conveyor configurations
- Semi or fully automatic operational controls
- Soft start, reduces load on extraction web
- Widths to suit: 800mm to 2000mm
This machine is located at a client’s facility in Canada.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Spooner Vicars or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Spooner Vicars Cookie Cutter with Marie Dies to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.