Rental Equipment: Paddle Blender

1 Rental Items
Page 1 of 1

This type of blender is a u-shaped trough with a horizontal agitator inside. These machines use paddles on a shaft to agitate and mix product. Some blenders have release valves under the trough while some troughs tilt to dump their contents. Paddle blenders are commonly used for for mixing dry powders, and mixing liquids into a dry mixture. Paddle blenders are one of the slowest types of mixers, working slowly to create a consistent product.

UHA-250 photo
Hinds-Bock UHA-250 Insulated Paddle Blender
Inventory #: G1023Can Rent

Used Hinds-Bock UHA-250 Paddle Blender with: Stainless steel paddle blender Capacity: 250 gallons Double wall insulated .75 horsepower motor Variable frequency drive - 1 to 6 RPM Grated cover...

Showing 1-1 of 1 Items

Enter your email address to get started.